This document will talk you through how to set up PayPal in your app, allowing in-app payments to go straight into your account.
IMPORTANT: To use this feature you must have a Business or Premier account
1. Log in to your PayPal Business or Premier account: https://www.paypal.com
2. Click the Profile icon
3. Select ‘Profile and settings’.
4. Select the ‘My selling preferences’ tab
5. Click ‘Update’ at the end of ‘API access’.
6. Click the ‘Add or edit API permissions’ selection box.
7. Click ‘Request API credentials’ link.
8. Select ‘Request API signature’ and click ‘Agree and Submit.’
9. Click each ‘Show’ link to reveal your API Username, API Password and Signature.
10. You can now copy and paste these credentials into your app. They can be added to Food Ordering, Shopping and Booking System tabs.