Within the Messaging section, you'll see that there is an option to socially share your push messages using Twitter and Facebook.
By sharing your push messages via social you can reach more of your customers. Post directly to your Facebook and Twitter accounts from your app builder account every time you want to broadcast a message.
This is also a great way to promote your app and increase downloads by incentivising your customers to install your app to access exclusive offers or loyalty rewards.
Once you're ready to send your push notification, follow these simple steps:
- First, you need to connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- To do this on Facebook, log in and select the page you'd like to connect.
- To connect your Twitter, login and authorise the app.
- This is how your push will appear on Facebook:
- And on Twitter, it will look like the below:
- To change these settings go to build / global settings to disconnect your social media accounts.